Rental Account Manager - Edmonton
We are the best at what we do so what are you waiting for?
The Calmont Group is growing and we would love for you to come and grow with us!
For nearly 50 years, Calmont Group, a growing Canadian-based company with branches in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We are dedicated to delivering best-in-class transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Calmont Group is comprised of Calmont Leasing Ltd., Calmont Truck Centre Ltd., Calmont Equipment Ltd., and Carter Lease and Rentals.
What we offer:
Employer paid Health and Dental plans
Employee Assistance Program
Great Team Environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. Calmont Leasing at our Edmonton Location is currently accepting resumes from dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a career as a Rental Account Manager.
As a core member of the Sales Team, you will be responsible for selling, leasing, and renting new or used equipment to retail or wholesale customers. Your role involves increasing market share by generating sales from new and existing customers.
Other job duties will include:
- Develop and maintain competent product knowledge of all equipment nd component specifications for products leased, rented, or sold at Calmont Equipment
- Meet or exceed sales target objectives.
- Call on potential customers, prospects and businesses to develop new relationships/ partnerships to introduce Calmont as a viable business partner for their equipment needs.
- Provide communication and service to all walk-in & call-in customers on assigned floor day/ days.
- Develop rental, leasing, and sales proposals.
- Negotiate the close of a sale of all rented, leased, or sold products.
- Complete and process all paperwork within the timelines established by Calmont Equipment
- Follow-up with and provide ongoing service to existing customers to ensure repeat and referral business.
- Ensure all customer issues are addressed according to company policy and effectively resolve any customer disputes brought forward to achieve customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Maintain daily/ weekly updates customer data base system.
- Maintain a weekly sales log for all customer interactions.
- Work with rental staff to ensure correct, accurate billing and correct product availability and delivery.
- Track incoming equipment inquiries and turndowns to ensure proper fleet mix and expose any new business opportunities.
- Prepare and submit all monthly expense reports by the deadline.
- Attend industry Trade Shows as required.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Energetic and friendly demeanor, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and organize workload in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent attention to detail with the drive to meet tight deadlines.
Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed customer’s expectations.
Post-Secondary education or equivalent experience.
Prior outside selling and cold calling experience preferred.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time