Casual Part Time Driver - Calgary
We are the best at what we do so what are you waiting for?
The Calmont Group is growing and we would love for you to come and grow with us!
For nearly 50 years, Calmont Group, a growing Canadian-based company with branches in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We are dedicated to delivering best-in-class transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Calmont Group is comprised of Calmont Leasing Ltd., Calmont Truck Centre Ltd., Calmont Equipment Ltd., and Carter Lease and Rentals.
What we offer:
Employer paid Health and Dental plans
Employee Assistance Program
Great Team Environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from individuals who are looking for a position as a Casual Part Time Driver at our Calmont Leasing - Calgary Location.
As a Casual Part Time Driver, you will safely transport vehicles to and from various locations as directed following established guidelines, timeframes, routes and local traffic requirements.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
· Valid Class 3 Driver’s License considered an assest.
· Clean 5 Year Driver’s Abstract.
· Skilled knowledge of traffic laws and defensive driving skills.
· Good communication and listening skills.
· Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to lift 50 lbs: Occasional lifting of tow products and tow equipment
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a challenge, then this may be the opportunity for you! At Calmont we believe in a healthy work-life balance.