Detailer - Edmonton
We are the best at what we do so what are you waiting for?
The Calmont Group is growing and we would love for you to come and grow with us!
For nearly 50 years, Calmont Group, a growing Canadian-based company with branches in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We are dedicated to delivering best-in-class transportation solutions to meet the diverse needs of our customers. Headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Calmont Group is comprised of Calmont Leasing Ltd., Calmont Truck Centre Ltd., Calmont Equipment Ltd., and Carter Lease and Rentals.
What we offer:
Employer paid Health and Dental plans
Employee Assistance Program
Great Team Environment
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates. We are currently accepting resumes from dedicated and energetic individuals who are looking for a position as a Detailer at our Calmont Leasing Location in Edmonton.
As a Detailer, your primary responsibility is to clean and refurbish new and used automobiles. You will be able to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision. Some job duties include, but are not limited to:
· Vacuum interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris. Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
· Clean engine and engine compartment with various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime. procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer
· Performing other duties as assigned.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Valid Class 5 Drivers License is required.
· Self-starter with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude.